- This event has passed.
Fifth Annual Carrie Ann Lucas Disability Advocacy Training
February 23 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Join us online or in person at SKYLIGHT (833 Santa Fe Drive, Denver) in celebrating Carrie’s amazing life and accomplishments for disabled parents across the country. The Office of Respondent Parents’ Counsel is hosting its 5th Annual Carrie Ann Lucas training on disability rights, in particular what the law says about parenting and disability.
- How the ADA applies in D&N case
- Working effectively with people with disabilities
- Resources available to people, especially parents, with disabilities
- Substance Use Disorder and the Fentanyl crisis
- Parents with IDD and/or brain injuries